Name:
Location: Takatsuki, Osaka, Japan

I'm a university student and belong to karate circle in the university. I like sports very much. In my junior high school and high school days, I belonged to volleyball club, and track and field club. I enjoyed both of them, and now I like watching these sports on TV. I also like animals and have a dog and 7 Japanese killifish. I want to have a cat, too. However, my father don't like cats, and my dog, Rug, will chase the cat. So I will not be able to have any cat...

My Links

Friday, January 20, 2006

Presentation of a certification

After 5th period on this Friday, I had a ceremony to present an oversea student certificate. I even didn't expect getting the certificate, so the ceremony was a little bit bothering to me at first. Students had to wear a suit on the ceremony, and I expected listening to long long speeches.
Yes, we had long long speeches, and dean’s was the longest. He said that he had spoken longer than he had expected… He is an alumnus of KGU and studied abroad when he was fourth year student.
President, dean, a teacher, and two students who study abroad from this spring spoke on the ceremony, and there was a sentence I liked, which one of the students spoke. “It is raining now.” He said it meant that it would be fine later. So if I get difficulty, I’ll be able to think that it will be over someday, with the sentence.
At first, the ceremony seemed to be bothering, but the ceremony encouraged me.

4 Comments:

Blogger YukaMori said...

Hi Mika,

I came here again :)

>“It is raining now.”
I also like this sentence! Thank you for telling me great words!!
I know the similar words to this ones and they are one of my favorite words. They are that “It's always darkest before the dawn.”

12:23 AM  
Blogger Mika said...

Thank you for comming again!

"It's always darkest before the dawn."

So even if I get in a big trouble and feel depressed like being in darkness, it will be better soon. You mean this??
I'll take the words to the U.S. (^^)

12:33 AM  
Blogger Albért said...

hi my name is albert i saw in another blog (one about a chinesse girl) that u are studying spanish, and i woul like to write to you en español espero que tu tambien soy de mexico see ya i like u blog ´_´

4:02 AM  
Blogger pmayhem7 said...

Hi, I saw that you like Love Phychodelico,what a great band !

Well,nice to see that i'm not the only one that like this band,here is spain no one knows the band...

See you soon.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home