Name:
Location: Takatsuki, Osaka, Japan

I'm a university student and belong to karate circle in the university. I like sports very much. In my junior high school and high school days, I belonged to volleyball club, and track and field club. I enjoyed both of them, and now I like watching these sports on TV. I also like animals and have a dog and 7 Japanese killifish. I want to have a cat, too. However, my father don't like cats, and my dog, Rug, will chase the cat. So I will not be able to have any cat...

My Links

Friday, December 16, 2005

Today, I ate out with Yuka, Kaori, and Eri.
We went to Fugetsu. Eri ordered a okonomiyaki with pork and squid, and I ordered a okonomiyaki with pork and kimuchi. Yuka and Kaori ordered two hiroshimayakis.
Okonomiyakis and hiroshimayakis are baked in front of us. The staff turned them very well, though I have never did it well.
While we were wating until they were baked, I found a difference. It is how to bake a okonomiyaki. In Fugetsu, they put dried bonito (kastuobushi) on a okonomiyaki while it is baked. But, my mother put dried bonito after a okonomiyaki have been baked. So I was a little bit shocked. I prefer my mother's way to Fugetsu's. However, the okonomiyaki was delicious, so the difference was no problem!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home