Name:
Location: Takatsuki, Osaka, Japan

I'm a university student and belong to karate circle in the university. I like sports very much. In my junior high school and high school days, I belonged to volleyball club, and track and field club. I enjoyed both of them, and now I like watching these sports on TV. I also like animals and have a dog and 7 Japanese killifish. I want to have a cat, too. However, my father don't like cats, and my dog, Rug, will chase the cat. So I will not be able to have any cat...

My Links

Friday, December 02, 2005

mixi

Recently, I’m absorbed in mixi. Maybe it was about 2 weeks before that I joined mixi. I was invited by one of my circle’s members. Nobody can get mixi without someone’s invitation.
It is a social networking site (service?) that has community, my mixi, okiniiri (favorite), diary, ashiato (footprint), and review. Community is groups that people who have the same interest come and talk with other people. In my mixi, you can keep your friend’s mixi. I don’t know what I can do with okiniiri because I haven’t used it. Diary is your diary, and you can put pictres. On ashiato, you can see who have visited your mixi and can go to their mixi. If you have favorite books or movies, you can write the review of them. Once you join a community or get your friend’s mixi, you get notification of new comment or diary of the community or mixi. It has searching ability, so you may be able to find your friends. I found one of best friends in high school. Try it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home