Name:
Location: Takatsuki, Osaka, Japan

I'm a university student and belong to karate circle in the university. I like sports very much. In my junior high school and high school days, I belonged to volleyball club, and track and field club. I enjoyed both of them, and now I like watching these sports on TV. I also like animals and have a dog and 7 Japanese killifish. I want to have a cat, too. However, my father don't like cats, and my dog, Rug, will chase the cat. So I will not be able to have any cat...

My Links

Friday, November 25, 2005

A Larva of Cabbage Butterfly

Maybe it was 9 days before that my sister came home with a larva of cabbage butterfly on her cloth. Finding it, I and my mother was surprised and laughed.
If it was a stinkbug, I would have thrown it out of the window. However, the larva looked a little bit cute, so I gave it fresh vegetable. I and my sister took picture of the larva with our cell phones and enjoyed watching it.
After a while, I thought that I would not be able to throw it away, though I was not going to keep it. However, I decided to keep it after all because my sister didn't seem to be interested in it any more.
I fed vegetable to it every morning. I think that the amount was enough for the larva, but it didn’t get bigger…So I was sometimes worried about it and wondered why it didn't get bigger. However, yesterday I found that the larva was making thread, before I leave for school. Now, the larva is waiting for getting out in the chrysalis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home