Name:
Location: Takatsuki, Osaka, Japan

I'm a university student and belong to karate circle in the university. I like sports very much. In my junior high school and high school days, I belonged to volleyball club, and track and field club. I enjoyed both of them, and now I like watching these sports on TV. I also like animals and have a dog and 7 Japanese killifish. I want to have a cat, too. However, my father don't like cats, and my dog, Rug, will chase the cat. So I will not be able to have any cat...

My Links

Friday, November 18, 2005

A cat I see when I have a walk

Some days before, I saw a cat in front of an electrical substation when I was walking with my dog. The cat ran inside of the fence when we came close to the cat. My dog plunged his head in the fence wagging his tail. When we encountered cats, they went away almost every time. However, the cat stayed close over the fence, though that might be just because the cat was sure that my dog couldn’t reach her (maybe her).
She hardly moved, so we left there and kept walking. However, when we were gonna pass the electrical substation again to go home, the cat was still there, though it was cold and already dark. At that time I wondered why she didn’t go away, but I found the reason yesterday.


I saw the cat yesterday at the same place again. At first, I thought that the cat might live there. However, I understood the reason why the cat stayed there when I found food under the fence. The cat was waiting someone who had fed her before.
This morning, I passed the electrical substation with my dog again, but I didn’t see the cat. Maybe she doesn’t live there. (Yes, it’s too cold to live there!) The reason why she often comes to the place is just because she waits the person who feeds her, not because she lives or loves the place.
I couldn’t take good picture of her because it was getting dark, so I’ll take a walk when it’s not dark to take pictures of her. She is cute, I think, so I should take nice pictures of her!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home