Name:
Location: Takatsuki, Osaka, Japan

I'm a university student and belong to karate circle in the university. I like sports very much. In my junior high school and high school days, I belonged to volleyball club, and track and field club. I enjoyed both of them, and now I like watching these sports on TV. I also like animals and have a dog and 7 Japanese killifish. I want to have a cat, too. However, my father don't like cats, and my dog, Rug, will chase the cat. So I will not be able to have any cat...

My Links

Friday, October 21, 2005

Friday is English Day

I have three classes on Friday, and they are all English classes!!
1st period is Stephen's class.
Finally, we finished Middle East!! It was very tough, wasn't it? I am not good at world history and geography, so it was very hard. Where is Israel? Palestine?? Jerusalem??? I know that I've ever seen them on the map many times, but I always forget easily where they are. So I often need an atlas. But in summer vacation, one of my friends borrowed my atlas, and I still don't have it back. Now, the friend is in Shiga for a course of child care which lasts until 29th...
The history of Middle East is complicated!!!!!

2nd period is lunch time.♪♪♪

3rd period is Trends 1.
This class is for study abroad, and the teacher's name is Scott! So I have two Scotts!!! He is funny, too, but I don't like the class very much because I still don't understand well what I'll study about in the class and because reading is from Wikipedia. Wikipedia is difficult to read in English... A lot of difficult words... But I like the teacher, and we don't have many assignments.

4th period is (another) Scott's class.
I had already been sleepy in 3rd period, and today's movie, "Dr. Strangelove", had a lot of conversation scenes, maybe... So I was very sleepy and couldn't understand the movie enough... I like "Invasion of ..." and "The Day the Earth..." I prefer this kind of movie to "Dr. Strangelove" I should have had coffee before class started.
I didn't understand "Dr. Strangelove" well, so I went to Tsutaya to take the movie. But they were gone! I have to manage to watch it in this weekend.

This is my Friday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia Elvarado said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home