Name:
Location: Takatsuki, Osaka, Japan

I'm a university student and belong to karate circle in the university. I like sports very much. In my junior high school and high school days, I belonged to volleyball club, and track and field club. I enjoyed both of them, and now I like watching these sports on TV. I also like animals and have a dog and 7 Japanese killifish. I want to have a cat, too. However, my father don't like cats, and my dog, Rug, will chase the cat. So I will not be able to have any cat...

My Links

Saturday, October 08, 2005

A Boyfriend of My Sister

I have a younger sister who is 1 year highschool student. During summer vacation, she got a boy friend. I know who he is because he was one of my classmates when I was in junior highschool!! In addition, he is my best friend's childhood friend! I was surprised to know who my sister's boyfriend is. We, four, have very close relations to each other!!
However my sister is a distress to my parents because...
she often slips out at midnight and doesn't come back at least 2 hours (my house isn't far from his very much)
she makes up too much
she rides on her boyfriend's motercycle with him
Though he is very good person, I sometimes worry about her. However she doesn't listen to me. On the contrary, she comes to my room and asks me which cloth to wear on next date!! And moreover, tomorrow they will go to USJ with tickets which were given to her, I, and my mother! I had thought that I would go to USJ with my sister and mother...

I will not forgive her and will take her ticket someday!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger YukaMori said...

Hi Mika,
Oh, really? I am surprised at your sister's boy friend! Is it all right for you to write about her privacy here?

11:49 PM  
Blogger Mika said...

It's OK!!!! Because nobody in my class knows my sister!
...Maybe it's OK. And maybe she is happy to help my journal!

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home