Name:
Location: Takatsuki, Osaka, Japan

I'm a university student and belong to karate circle in the university. I like sports very much. In my junior high school and high school days, I belonged to volleyball club, and track and field club. I enjoyed both of them, and now I like watching these sports on TV. I also like animals and have a dog and 7 Japanese killifish. I want to have a cat, too. However, my father don't like cats, and my dog, Rug, will chase the cat. So I will not be able to have any cat...

My Links

Friday, July 08, 2005

planetarium

I wrote about LOVE PSYCHEDELICO that is my favorit band, before, but there is another band that I like very much. It is BUMP OF CHICKEN!!! On July 21th, they release a single "Planetarium," and I listened to it on the radio and recorded it on a MD yesterday. It is so nice that I'm listening to it many times.
The words of their songs are very nice and like a story, and you will be moved only by them. Motoo Fujiwara who is the leader of BUMP OF CHICKEN writes words. He is so skinny that he sometimes looks dying, but his voice is very nice!!!! I like his voice. Listen to his voice, and read words of their songs!

One final word, BUMP OF CHICKEN doesn't mean a node of a chook, though some people may know the meaning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nakaeri said...

>He is so skinny that he sometimes looks dying,
OH NO!!, MIKA! You make me laugh a lot!! BY the way, I love the song too.
I already sang it at Karaoke…that was good, But!
I also like a song which recorded in..you know, the last track.
“IKA! IKA!...”(...)

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home