Name:
Location: Takatsuki, Osaka, Japan

I'm a university student and belong to karate circle in the university. I like sports very much. In my junior high school and high school days, I belonged to volleyball club, and track and field club. I enjoyed both of them, and now I like watching these sports on TV. I also like animals and have a dog and 7 Japanese killifish. I want to have a cat, too. However, my father don't like cats, and my dog, Rug, will chase the cat. So I will not be able to have any cat...

My Links

Friday, June 24, 2005

today's after school

Today, I had very hard practice. I think that it was the hardest practice since I became 2nd year student. The reason why today's practice was very hard is that on July 24th, match (game? shiai?) is going to be held, though I haven't decided whether I will join or not because I don't think that I will have been prepared enough for it. It needs staying power, and I heard that seniors often went for a jog.
Even if I start to go for a jog today, I will not be prepared for the match. But there are three or four matches in a year… But I don’t want to join the match to lose… sigh
Anyway, I had very hard practice today.


After the practice, I visited an apartment of one of seniors with another senior, and we had dinner. We talked about their part-time job and their boyfriends and made a plan of a party for two of our members who go study abroad next semester. Members of my circle are on very good term because we don’t have a lot of people in the circle, so I will miss those two people...

I’m so tired that I finish this here. Good night…☆

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home