Name:
Location: Takatsuki, Osaka, Japan

I'm a university student and belong to karate circle in the university. I like sports very much. In my junior high school and high school days, I belonged to volleyball club, and track and field club. I enjoyed both of them, and now I like watching these sports on TV. I also like animals and have a dog and 7 Japanese killifish. I want to have a cat, too. However, my father don't like cats, and my dog, Rug, will chase the cat. So I will not be able to have any cat...

My Links

Friday, June 10, 2005

reports

Today, I'll write about reports I have to write.
I have two reorts to write in environmental science class and human rights class, and the due of the report of human rights class is the last class in June. What I have to write is something which relate to human rights, and for the report, I have to read two books or one book and one movie. I'm going to watch a movie for the report, but I have no idea what to watch. However I looked for some movies which interest me, though I'm not sure if they are something to do with human rights. These are the movies which interest me.
Uptown Girls
   The advertisement interested me very much, and Avril's song, 'complicated' is used in this movie! But I'm not sure I can write the report about this movie.
Angela's Ashes
I forgot about the story of this movie, but I remenber thinking that this movie would suit to write the report the best of these movies.
My life without me
Japanese title was very interesting to me, but I don't think I can use this movie for the report.
To Dance With the White Dog
I often heard that this story was good, but I haven't read it, so I want to watch this movie.
The report will take very long time, so I want to start as earlier as I can. However I don't know a movie to chose. So if you know any movie which is something to do with human rights, please let me know!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Yuri said...

When I took Human Rights class two years ago, I watched the movie 'I am Sam', and wrote a report and my opinion about social welfare system. I watched it in the library of KGU, so It was a bit embarrassing that I cried there, but this movie was really good, and I was impressed a lot. How does it sound? Good luck!

5:18 PM  
Blogger Nakaeri said...

The story of Ugly Ducking.

http://hca.gilead.org.il/ugly_duc.html

2:50 PM  
Blogger Nakaeri said...

Did you find this site??
OH but, too much!
http://scandinavian.wisc.edu/shca/glossary/factsheet.html

3:46 PM  
Blogger Mika said...

Thank you for your advice, Yuri! I have ever watched the movie and was moved very much. Mabye, it's a good movie to write the report.
The report will take very long time to finsh, so I will start writing tomorrow!!!

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home