Name:
Location: Takatsuki, Osaka, Japan

I'm a university student and belong to karate circle in the university. I like sports very much. In my junior high school and high school days, I belonged to volleyball club, and track and field club. I enjoyed both of them, and now I like watching these sports on TV. I also like animals and have a dog and 7 Japanese killifish. I want to have a cat, too. However, my father don't like cats, and my dog, Rug, will chase the cat. So I will not be able to have any cat...

My Links

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Golden Week

2 of 3 days in golden week, they were not enjoyable at all... I was going to go shopping with my family, but when I woke up in the morning of the first day, I was told that my cousin's grandmother passed away. So my parents had to go to her house to help her family holding the ceremony, and I was asked to do a lot of house work. The ceremony took two whole days. My parents were very busy, and I had to stay at my house.

However, I enjoyed on third day. I went to the museum in Kyoto that held the mystery of human body, with my mother and younger sister. All the sumples were left their bodies to science, and it was very shocking. But I really thought that human body is very mysteriouse and complicated.

In the evening, I ate out with the members of track and field club in my high school. We are very friendly with each other, and we meet three or four times in a year. It was the last day of golden week, so we didn' t talk so long as we had talked when we were high school students, but I had very good time with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home