Name:
Location: Takatsuki, Osaka, Japan

I'm a university student and belong to karate circle in the university. I like sports very much. In my junior high school and high school days, I belonged to volleyball club, and track and field club. I enjoyed both of them, and now I like watching these sports on TV. I also like animals and have a dog and 7 Japanese killifish. I want to have a cat, too. However, my father don't like cats, and my dog, Rug, will chase the cat. So I will not be able to have any cat...

My Links

Friday, April 29, 2005

Okinawa

In the summer vacation, I'm going to travel to Okinawa with my friend.
Both of us have never been to there, so we are checking on information about there. Every picture of the sea is very beautiful, and we are so excited!! We will stay there for 4 days and may spend a whole day in the beach.
In addition to going to the beach, we are going to get into a boat with a sheet of glass, which we can look into the sea through it. There are coral and a lot of colorful fish, so that will be fun!
I have other things which I want to do in Okinawa. I heard from my friend that she wore their folk clothes when she went there on her school trip. I was so interested in it to hear that and want to try them if I can. I also want to try foods of Okinawa, but I know few of them. So before I go there, I will check on Okinawa more!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Megumi Kakimoto said...

Hi, Mika! This is Megumi Kakimoto.

You have a very enviable plan for this summer vacation, don't you?
I want to go to Okinawa, too.
Traveling to Okinawa will be great and very enjoyable for you and your friend.
Please enjoy yourself in Okinawa:-)

p.s. I've been Okinawa before, so I know about Okinawa a little and maybe I can give you some advice. Please ask me if you want.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home