Name:
Location: Takatsuki, Osaka, Japan

I'm a university student and belong to karate circle in the university. I like sports very much. In my junior high school and high school days, I belonged to volleyball club, and track and field club. I enjoyed both of them, and now I like watching these sports on TV. I also like animals and have a dog and 7 Japanese killifish. I want to have a cat, too. However, my father don't like cats, and my dog, Rug, will chase the cat. So I will not be able to have any cat...

My Links

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

http://mika25.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Nakaeri said...

Hey yooooooo! It's me!!
Hey, I want to see your performance at April 24th!!so
Please tell me the actual time! and if you have a time,please come to our performance at 4:oo between cafeterria and Mac.
I like the albam of Eariy time also. Why don't you go karaoke together in the future??

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home