Name:
Location: Takatsuki, Osaka, Japan

I'm a university student and belong to karate circle in the university. I like sports very much. In my junior high school and high school days, I belonged to volleyball club, and track and field club. I enjoyed both of them, and now I like watching these sports on TV. I also like animals and have a dog and 7 Japanese killifish. I want to have a cat, too. However, my father don't like cats, and my dog, Rug, will chase the cat. So I will not be able to have any cat...

My Links

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Hi!!

This is Mika's blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Crystie said...

HI,mika~
This is crystie,
nice to meet you~
I love them, I have been to their
Hong Kong tour live last year, it was great!
MIKAさんは英語が上手ね~私は日本語が少しわかる:)
私のメルは keita_10@hotmail.com です

4:11 PM  
Blogger Mika said...

Nice to meet you, too!
You have ever been to their live! I guess that was on November 16 in 2004. The live I'm going to go to is on May, and I'm saving my money for it. I live in Osaka, so it will cost so much just to go to Tokyo... I'm going to stay one night there, so it will cost more!!!! However, I believe that it is worth to go.
Oh, you understand Japanese! I'm so sorry that I don't understand Chinese, but I can guess just a little bit from Chinese characters! My name in Chinese character is 美香, though I don't know how to read. I study Spanish in my university, but I'm also interested in Chinese. Kanji that Japanese use came from Chinese characters, so it interests me.
Again, back to LOVE PSYCHEDELICO. 私が一番好きなLOVE PSYCHEDELICOの曲は"Your Song"です☆:)
Mail mikandelico@yahoo.co.jp

12:19 AM  
Blogger scott-o said...

Wow Mika, you are popular!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home