Name:
Location: Takatsuki, Osaka, Japan

I'm a university student and belong to karate circle in the university. I like sports very much. In my junior high school and high school days, I belonged to volleyball club, and track and field club. I enjoyed both of them, and now I like watching these sports on TV. I also like animals and have a dog and 7 Japanese killifish. I want to have a cat, too. However, my father don't like cats, and my dog, Rug, will chase the cat. So I will not be able to have any cat...

My Links

Friday, April 22, 2005

The festival for freshmen

The festival for freshmen will be held on this Sunday. My karate circle is going to have a performance, and it will be before noon. I was supposed to split 5 tiles with my foot, but I had never split them. So I didn't have confidence in success, and I practiced for it with mitts many times.

On Wednesday, we rehearsed and split what we are going to split on that day except ice pillars. Two boys split two blocks and a bat, and senior and I each split 5 tiles. All of us succeeded, though three of us, including me, got slight wounds in the arms and the foot.

Now I’m more confident in splitting them because I succeeded on Wednesday, but I’m afraid of getting injured again… In addition, I’m not used nor do like to be in public. So I will be very nervous on that day. However, the performance will be vigorous, especially ice pillars, so I recommend you to see at least them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nakaeri said...

The day is a day for you. Good luck and I certainly go to see your performance if I have a free time.
Believe Youself!!

12:42 AM  
Blogger scott-o said...

Good luck Mika! Teach those boards they can't stand up to you!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home